Thursday, April 23, 2009

Interim Assessment

Today went kinda alright in my point of view. I think everyone put in quite a lot of effort for today. All the characters were entirely designed by Angie; Greg and Kevin helped to color them. For me, I was in charge of the set design. So that's what I did:

The exterior Set. This is NOT a moodboard :) Just a shot showing the framing and composition

The Death Valley sign - implying that this is the last gas station before the next 80 miles or so.

The interior floor plan designed with the lighting set up in mind'

So right now at the moment, Angie would be re-designing the characters, Greg would be modeling the mini cooper for the opening shot, Kevin would be working on the storyboards, I will be working on the 3D aspects and Dion would be supervising all of us.

Lots to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment