Thursday, May 7, 2009

Drawing!!!

Right now, i have started drawing the important keyframes of my shots. Not the in betweens yet, because it would be easier to have all the important ones blocked out first. I cannot draw really well, but im trying! haha. Last weekend, i drew the keyframes at home without a lightbox. So i had to press the paper onto the previous drawing, and draw it slowly, so that its like how we use transparency paper. But the paper im using is quite think, haha. But i still managed to draw a few out. 

When i went back to school, and used the light box. It was so much better. haha. I am very worried about my shots where there are lip syncing. Because i know i cant do it very well. But still, i will try my very best to make it nice=D. 

Regarding the 3D car, haha. Its my first time modeling a car. I realised its different from other props or organic modeling before. To me, it was much harder. Its not that I am dragging, but really, its very hard to do. haha. Trying my best to fix the problems of the car now. So Raj, be a little bit more patient. haha, i know you need my car for your first scene, very fast one. lol, wait wait. HAHA, im not so pro, but i am trying my best to do the car. LOL.....AT LEAST TELL ME LA.

No comments:

Post a Comment