Saturday, May 9, 2009

Update on progress

HAHA, finally i am done with 3 shots of my scene. I still have 6 more to go. But i am quite happy with the results of my drawing. haha! I will be working on my in betweens on monday already, i am quite sure i can finished my task on time. For 3D, as i have posted on my earlier posts, i have modeled the fridge, the table, the shelfs at the back of the counter and the car already. 

Right now what concerns me most is my lip syncing. HAHA. good luck to me! As for my entire group, everyone is doing very well. HAHA, we are all feeling the pressure and stress working with p3 and anim2 together, but, we'll definitely be able to pull through it. haha. 

Same as Kevin, this is the first time i am actually working on a 2D animation work. Its really tedious, but its turning out awesome. haha, im really happy. KEVIN! haha, this is the first time you're working with us, i am glad that you're enjoying yourself=D keep it up!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment